- My full name is Sarah Christine Mary Goulding.
- My biggest fears are vomit and flooded toilets.
- I have a two-year-old daughter.
- I’m a big fan of ThatcherJoe, Caspar Lee, Zoella & Sprinkleofglitter.
- I’m a MASSIVE lover of Christmas and all things festive – the bigger, the better!
- I live in a village just outside of Wigan.
- People always take the mickey out of my accent and for being a “pie-eater” – for some reason they find it HILARIOUS.
- I’ve grown up around dogs.
- I’ve always wanted to visit London properly (not just driving through).
- I’m a sucker for Halloween parties – if I could go to them all, I would!!
- I’m a very shy, introverted person until I feel comfortable around you.
- I’ve always had a passion for dance. Street and Hip-Hop are my all time favourites.
- I want to travel the world, yet I don’t even own a passport.
- I’m quite a fussy eater, and being mildly lactose intolerant makes me even more fussy.
- I LOVE CHOCOLATE AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN. LIKE SO MUCH. FEED ME CHOCOLATE AND CHICKEN AND I’M ALL YOURS.
- I’m quite tall for a girl. 5″11 to be exact.
- People say I have quite an unusual hair colour, which has many different names. It’s a mixture of brown, ginger and red. Some people say it’s auburn, some say copper, some go down the old “strawberry blonde” route. I just say I’m ginger because it’s a lot easier. Or just a red head.
- I’ve grown up religious, and although I don’t go to church or consider myself a “bible basher”, I am still somewhat religious.
- I’m really, really accident prone. Like stupidly accident prone. I need a bubble wrap body suit just so I don’t break a bone by sneezing too hard.
- I’m a book nerd. Nothing better than curling up under a blanket with a good book and a hot cuppa. Heaven.
- I’m a very cuddly person. I love a good cuddle, it doesn’t matter who it’s from. Basically if you haven’t received a cuddle off me yet, expect one.
- I’ve never classed myself as a stereotypical girl. I love a bit of everything. Sometimes I’m a girly girl, and sometimes I’m more of a tom-boy. And in terms of music, I’ll listen to anything with open ears. I once tried to become an opera singer whilst in the bath.. And lets just say my dad thought I was being murdered.
- I love watching paranormal things. Documentaries, films, I love them all. But I hate it when anything paranormal happens to me. HELL to the NO.
- (This one’s a secret. Don’t tell anyone, okay? OKAY?!) I have the biggest crush EVER on Joe Sugg and Jack Maynard. Like a “LOVE ME” type of crush. But shhh, I didn’t say anything.
- I have a weak spot for guys that can sing, dance, play guitar or who flip their hair. And if they can do all of these things.. Then it’s goodbye SarahSparkles, hello puddle of lust.
- I love sleep more than anything. Forget relationships, a sleep buddy will do me just fine.
- I’ve secretly always wanted to be the Queen. (Mainly so I can lie in bed with the covers pulled up to my chin and shout “Look, Phillip, I’m a stamp!” but that’s besides the point…)
- I still love Winnie-the-Pooh and Barbie just as much as I did when I was younger.
- I have one sister, Sam, who we fostered when I was eight. She lives in London now, and I’m VERY jealous to say the least.
- I’m terrible at jokes.
- I get the giggles over the slightest little thing. My friend once told me a TERRIBLE joke and I laughed until I cried/wet myself. The joke was: “Why did Sally fall off the swing?.. Because she had no arms!”.. See? TERRIBLE. Yet I still split my sides with laughter (even though I probably shouldn’t have, because some people may find it offensive). I’m hopeless.
- I always have dance-off’s when drunk. And I always lose, every single time.
- My favourite drinks are Vodka & RedBull and Vodka, Lime & Lemonade.
I was originally going to do 50 facts, but I got stuck at 33 and couldn’t think of anything else. So, here are 33 facts about SarahSparkles!
I find some of these slightly embarrassing… But sharing’s caring! 😉
I hope you find these fun/interesting (you probably won’t but still, it was worth a shot).
See you soon, my fellow Sparklers!
Lots of love,