Oh hai 🙂
So I’ve been asked to do this challenge and it does look pretty fun! I wasn’t entirely sure what was actually in my bag until I emptied it to show you. So, here goes!
Here’s what I found in my bag:
In my bag I have:
- A tub of unopened Sour Cream & Onion Pringles
- Orange Lucozade which also hasn’t been touched
- My favourite purse which I think I got from Primark
- Bristows Extra Firm Hold 24hr hair spray
- Dove deodorant
- So…Kiss Me? Perfume
- A Wispa bar
- Sinex nasal spray (I don’t know why I have that in there)
- A train ticket
- Tickets from Joe & Caspar Hit The Road
- V.I.P pass
- An “Extra-Strong” umbrella (I haven’t even used it yet)
- A pretty bent headband which I also got from Primark
- St. Jude Medical contraption thingy.
Let me explain the last one. A few months ago I had an operation where I had a loop recorder put into my chest to permanently record my heart rhythm. This box is for when I have a symptom, e.g. palpitations, and so I turn it on and hold it over my scar so it highlights the recording whilst I’m having symptoms.
I do think it’s pretty cool, it almost feels like I have a mechanical heart… Yeah, I’m weird.
So, there we go! I hope you enjoyed it 🙂
I haven’t actually done one of these before, and I’ve seen a ton of other blogger/vloggers do it and it looked pretty fun.
It’s pretty lame that I was excited to do this but yeah, I have no life etc etc 😛
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love,