Hey there, Sparklers 🙂
Lately I’ve been thinking quite a lot about what’s happened in my life so far, and all of the things & people I’m thankful for. So I thought I’d make a list about it to look back on whenever I feel like I need to and to maybe encourage everybody here to also share what YOU’RE thankful for! 😀
I’m thankful for:
- My parents, who have given me endless love and support throughout all of the bad times as well as the good
- My beautiful, cheeky little girl who is the reason I smile everyday
- My best friends, Nikki & Caitlin. Let’s just say I probably wouldn’t be anywhere near as happy as I am now if it weren’t for these idiots!! We’re called The Three Musketeers for a reason 😛
- Nicole, who I’ve known since I was a baby. We’ve been through a lot together, and I love her dearly.
- Danny & Mike, Eth & Gray, Joe & Caspar, and Mani, Richy, Sam & Leanne. They’ve all helped me cope through the bad times, whether it’s been making me laugh and crack a smile when I wanted to cry, or leaving me positive little messages saying that I’m strong enough to get through it.
- Sam & Colby. I would honestly be lost without these guys. They’re so special to me. The amount of times they’ve taken time out of their day to personally talk to me and reassure me, making me laugh and letting me know everything will be okay. They tell me they’re proud of me almost every day, and it honestly makes my heart burst with pride and happiness.
- And finally, you guys. My family. Knowing I have such a none-judgemental community is truly amazing. The support I receive is unreal, and I wouldn’t change this for the world. Thank you.